This class is taking a break for the winter season. See you in the spring!
- This class is aimed at active people who exercise regularly and is ideal for climbers, hill walkers, bikers or yogis looking for a stronger type of yoga.
- This session is based on an ashtanga yoga style where you will work on postures that consolidate core strength and improve your flexibility.
- You will use active recovery poses to help restore your body after exercise and practice a variety of breathing and relaxation techniques to improve your mental states.
- You will need to wear comfortable clothes you can move in (layers are a good idea). We usually have bare feet in class and work on a yoga mat (we can lend you one if needed, just let us know).
- Each class lasts one hour and costs £5 for a drop-in session - visitors to the area are welcome. Ticket blocks for six sessions can be bought at the start of class for £24 (these can be used up to 3 months after purchase).